RETN Group employs over 150 people in offices across Europe. It’s these people – their talents, their skills and their passion – that are behind our success, reliability and growth.
Joining RETN means joining a group of like-minded individuals – like-minded individuals who together make up a strong, passionate team. It’s a great chance to develop professionally in a friendly environment where you can gain new knowledge and experience as well as build long-lasting relationships based on sincerity and respect.
To succeed at RETN, you’ll need to be proactive and ambitious. But, most importantly, you’ll need the desire to grow and achieve exceptional results. If you can add to that the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a strong team, then there’s no limit to how far you could go.
We’re always looking for bright, ambitious people to join our growing team. So, even if you can’t find a vacancy that suits you right now, we’d be happy to take a look at your CV.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Transport Network monitoring;
• Receiving and processing customer enquiries regarding the operability of services provided;
• Resolving ongoing technical issues or escalating them to related engineer;
• Records management, collection and collation of statistical data.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• Candidates with similar job experience of six months and more will be a priority;
• Undergraduate or graduate candidates are preferred;
• Strong understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP protocol suite, Ethernet technologies, IP protocol;
• Knowledge of network equipment such as hub, router, switch;
• Understanding of STP, RIP, OSPF, protocols, DNS system, experience in dealing with *nix-systems will be an advantage;
• Intermediate level of English with technical background;
• The desire and motivation to grow and develop within this professional area is essential.
Terms and conditions of employment:
• Career in a stable international company;
• Salary: 30 000 RUB + extra pay for night shifts and work during public holidays + bonuses after the probation period;
• Shift schedule: 2 day shifts/2 days off/2 night shifts/ 2 days off (12 hours per shift);
• Quarterly bonuses (with correlation to company performance);
• Financial assistance programs;
• Temporary disability allowance;
• Career and financial growth development;
• Great opportunities for professional development, learning and training;
• Suitable to combine with the last year of university studies;
• Professional team and friendly atmosphere;
• Corporate events;
• Modern office just a short walk from the “Obvodny Kanal” metro station.