RETN Group employs over 200 people in offices across Europe. It’s these people – their talents, their skills and their passion – that are behind our success, reliability and growth.
Joining RETN means joining a group of like-minded individuals – like-minded individuals who together make up a strong, passionate team. It’s a great chance to develop professionally in a friendly environment where you can gain new knowledge and experience as well as build long-lasting relationships based on sincerity and respect.
To succeed at RETN, you’ll need to be proactive and ambitious. But, most importantly, you’ll need the desire to grow and achieve exceptional results. If you can add to that the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a strong team, then there’s no limit to how far you could go.
We’re always looking for bright, ambitious people to join our growing team. So, even if you can’t find a vacancy that suits you right now, we’d be happy to take a look at your CV.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Transport Network monitoring;
• Receiving and processing customer enquiries regarding the operability of services provided;
• Resolving ongoing technical issues or escalating them to related engineer;
• Records management, collection and collation of statistical data.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• Candidates with similar job experience of six months and more will be a priority;
• Undergraduate or graduate candidates are preferred;
• Strong understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP protocol suite, Ethernet technologies, IP protocol;
• Knowledge of network equipment such as hub, router, switch;
• Understanding of STP, RIP, OSPF, protocols, DNS system, experience in dealing with *nix-systems will be an advantage;
• Intermediate level of English with technical background;
• The desire and motivation to grow and develop within this professional area is essential.
Terms and conditions of employment:
• Career in a stable international company;
• Salary: 30 000 RUB + extra pay for night shifts and work during public holidays + bonuses after the probation period;
• Shift schedule: 2 day shifts/2 days off/2 night shifts/ 2 days off (12 hours per shift);
• Quarterly bonuses (with correlation to company performance);
• Financial assistance programs;
• Temporary disability allowance;
• Career and financial growth development;
• Great opportunities for professional development, learning and training;
• Suitable to combine with the last year of university studies;
• Professional team and friendly atmosphere;
• Corporate events;
• Modern office just a short walk from the “Obvodny Kanal” metro station.
Typical tasks are:
•conducting sales activity by selling services and products
•making new contacts and collaborations, finding long-term customers
•managing customer database and making business proposals
•working closely with other departments/organisations and collaborating with other staff
• business trips
• higher or applied higher education
• work experience in sales
• ability to operate multiple Windows based software applications (CRMs, SAP)
• English – high level, Estonian – high level, (Finnish and Russian)
• knowledge of telecommunications industry is an advantage
• good teamwork and communications skills
• driving license
We offer you:
• flexible, creative and exciting work in international environment
• friendly atmosphere
• travel opportunities
• competitive salary
• phone, laptop
Full time job, (RETN office in Tallinn)
Start date of the job: 01.03.2018
For additional information and to submit your CV please contact Julia Školjar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with CV in English.
At this position you will handle a full spectrum of Financial, Tax, Payroll & Accounting issues as well as will be responsible for all day-to-day accounting operations of the German company.
Role main responsibilities:
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all financial transactions
• Ensure timely month-end and year-end closing in IFRS and in accordance with the Group instructions
• Maintenance of fixed assets register
• Preparation of management accounts and reports for Group reporting purposes (P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement, Fixes assets movements)
• Payroll on monthly basis (staff number – 7 employees)
• Preparation and completion of all VAT, Corporation and Payroll Tax returns
• Preparation of analytical reviews of financial statements
• Preparation of full set of transformation adjustments from local accounting to IFRS
• Tracking revenue and expenses, analysis against planned budget
• Ensure compliance with local tax and accounting regulations
• Communication with Group accountant external auditor, preparation of auditing reports
• Additional duties/projects as assigned by management
Qualification and experience:
• A degree in Accounting
• Relevant accounting experience (preferably in multinational company)
• Solid experience in mentioned above accounting activities and managing reporting is mandatory
• CPA/ ACCA would be a significant advantage
• Sound knowledge of local reporting requirements
• Knowledge of current law of tax is mandatory
• Knowledge of Microsoft office with advanced Excel skills
• Prior experience in working with Sage would be advantage
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Knowledge of Russian will be an advantage
• Strong organizational skills, analytical skills, attention to details
• Working hours: Monday – Friday: 09:00 till 18:00
• Office location: RETN GmbH, Kennedyallee 93, D-60596 Frankfurt am Main (and as off 01st of July: Kleyerstraße 75-87, D-60326 Frankfurt am Main)