RETN Group employs over 150 people in offices across Europe. It’s these people – their talents, their skills and their passion – that are behind our success, reliability and growth.
Joining RETN means joining a group of like-minded individuals – like-minded individuals who together make up a strong, passionate team. It’s a great chance to develop professionally in a friendly environment where you can gain new knowledge and experience as well as build long-lasting relationships based on sincerity and respect.
To succeed at RETN, you’ll need to be proactive and ambitious. But, most importantly, you’ll need the desire to grow and achieve exceptional results. If you can add to that the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a strong team, then there’s no limit to how far you could go.
We’re always looking for bright, ambitious people to join our growing team. So, even if you can’t find a vacancy that suits you right now, we’d be happy to take a look at your CV.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Transport Network monitoring;
• Receiving and processing customer enquiries regarding the operability of services provided;
• Resolving ongoing technical issues or escalating them to related engineer;
• Records management, collection and collation of statistical data.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• Candidates with similar job experience of six months and more will be a priority;
• Undergraduate or graduate candidates are preferred;
• Strong understanding of OSI model, TCP/IP protocol suite, Ethernet technologies, IP protocol;
• Knowledge of network equipment such as hub, router, switch;
• Understanding of STP, RIP, OSPF, protocols, DNS system, experience in dealing with *nix-systems will be an advantage;
• Intermediate level of English with technical background;
• The desire and motivation to grow and develop within this professional area is essential.
Terms and conditions of employment:
• Career in a stable international company;
• Salary: 30 000 RUB + extra pay for night shifts and work during public holidays + bonuses after the probation period;
• Shift schedule: 2 day shifts/2 days off/2 night shifts/ 2 days off (12 hours per shift);
• Quarterly bonuses (with correlation to company performance);
• Financial assistance programs;
• Temporary disability allowance;
• Career and financial growth development;
• Great opportunities for professional development, learning and training;
• Suitable to combine with the last year of university studies;
• Professional team and friendly atmosphere;
• Corporate events;
• Modern office just a short walk from the “Obvodny Kanal” metro station.
Typical tasks are:
•conducting sales activity by selling services and products
•making new contacts and collaborations, finding long-term customers
•managing customer database and making business proposals
•working closely with other departments/organisations and collaborating with other staff
• business trips
• higher or applied higher education
• work experience in sales
• ability to operate multiple Windows based software applications (CRMs, SAP)
• English – high level, Estonian – high level, (Finnish and Russian)
• knowledge of telecommunications industry is an advantage
• good teamwork and communications skills
• driving license
We offer you:
• flexible, creative and exciting work in international environment
• friendly atmosphere
• travel opportunities
• competitive salary
• phone, laptop
Full time job, (RETN office in Tallinn)
Start date of the job: 01.03.2018
For additional information and to submit your CV please contact Julia Školjar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with CV in English.
Role main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
•Responsible for monthly financial statements preparation that will be presented to senior stakeholders.
•Produce timely, accurate and high quality monthly reports for group consolidation, analyse the data received from local accountants as to their accuracy and completeness, prepare variance analysis commentary against budget and previous month.
•Preparation of Group Statutory financial statements.
•Responsible for the Group audit process
•Maintenance of the Group FA register, finance lease schedules
•You will be involved in projects such as the implementation and improvement of finance systems, and the implementation of new accounting standards.
•Identify and make recommendations to group reporting processes, support the statutory reporting process or technical accounting issues.
•Reviewing and consolidating the annual budget.
The successful candidate will be:
•A qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with strong IFRS knowledge.
•A minimum of two years of audit experience at a “Big 4” gained in UK.
•Experience with performing group consolidation and working in multi-currency environment.
•Able to demonstrate ‘can-do’ attitude and always communicate in a positive manner.
•Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture.
•Eligible to work in the UK.
•Russian language will be an advantage.
We offer you:
•Flexible, creative and exciting work in international environment.
Full time job, (RETN office in London)
We are seeking a self-motivated and innovative Product Manager to join RETN’s growing team. Based in Russia, your role is a part of RETN’s global marketing function. The successful candidate for our dynamic and driven environment will be responsible for RETN’s products portfolio. You will be working on creation of product descriptions, crafting marketing strategies for new and existing products, to enable maximisation of profits for the company and customer satisfaction. You will have to collaborate with other departments (tech, sales, marketing) to ensure managed products are in line with company’s strategies and properly supported by the marketing and communications activities.
• Creation and maintenance of Product & Services Catalogue;
• To ensure that RETN has a clear strategy and roadmap for each product. This will cover the full product lifecycle from launching new services to closing down obsolete ones;
• To own the full quote to cash processes for each product, ensuring they are fit for purpose and producing new processes when new products are launched;
• To set the pricing strategy for each product, dependent upon it’s stage in the lifecycle, its cost base and the market conditions;
• Responsible for driving product profitability both through pricing, as above, and also by driving down our cost base including off-net tail circuits and operational costs;
• Responsible for Go to Market strategy including all sales enablement and training activities that are needed;
• Working closely with marketing department to take the products to the front-line: PR, collaterals, presentations, campaigns etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Higher education (technical / economic / marketing);
• Experience in an equal position within the IT industry is obligatory (min. – 2 years);
• Experience in the field of telecommunications is an essential advantage;
• Knowledge of bases of telecommunication business, understanding of tendencies and prospects of development of the market;
• Portfolio of successfully fulfilled projects;
• English – Advanced level;
• Analytical thinking and ability to systematise information;
• Competent oral and written language;
• Excellent communicative skills, experience of public statements;
• Result-oriented, high level of self-discipline;
• Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously;
• Proactive attitude in life, flexibility and capability to adapt in the conditions of rapidly emerging market.
• Opportunities for professional realisation and development within big successful international company;
• Compensation package: Monthly salary + Monthly bonus that depends on the results of work of the company;
• Five-day working week, work schedule from 9:30 till 18:00;
• Business trips across Russia and abroad are possible;
• Corporate mobile phone;
• Additional social payments (e.g. child birth, marriage, etc.);
• Young and professional team;
• Modern office near Avtozavodskaya metro station.