The RETN Group is a community of like-minded individuals, united by a common purpose, located across Europe and Asia. In the last 5 years, our team has grown by 34%.
Currently, the RETN team consist of 200+ passionate, strong employees, who are working and growing in a friendly, professional environment all over Eurasia. If you want to create the future with us, you need to have a desire to grow and achieve exceptional results both within the team and autonomously.
There are no limits to how far you can go together with RETN! We’re always looking for bright, ambitious people, so, even if you can’t find a vacancy that suits you right now, if you think you and RETN are a perfect match then send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us how we can change the future together.
Our positions are open to you
Commercial Director, RETN K.K. (in Japanese)apply
Account Manager Enterprise Sales, RETN Hong Kong Ltd.apply
Campaign Manager (Poland/Ukraine/Latvia/Bulgaria)apply
Campaign Manager (Poland/Ukraine/Latvia/Bulgaria)
RETN, a leading international network services provider with the unique capability to connect Europe and Asia, is seeking a proactive Campaign Manager to join our dynamic team.
As the 11th largest provider globally, RETN plays a crucial role in interconnecting the world, a commitment acknowledged by industry peers such as the Global Carrier Awards 2023, where the company was named the Best Pan-European Carrier.
Headquartered in London, RETN operates 17 offices across Europe and Asia and runs network in more than 40 counties around the globe. We invite candidates to join us in one of our offices in Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, or Bulgaria.
Joining RETN means becoming part of a team of like-minded individuals and highly skilled specialists. We are in search of a digital guru, proactive Campaign Manager who will lead the development and execution of multi-touch omni-channel campaigns globally. You will be connecting prospects with RETN's cutting-edge products.
The ideal candidate will be autonomous, possess stakeholder and vendor management experience, and demonstrate strategic thinking with a proven track record of planning and executing digital campaigns across various platforms. Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director, the Campaign Manager will have the autonomy to make a significant impact, supported by our game-changing marketing team.
· Develop global and local digital marketing strategies, lead their execution, and report on measurable results.
· Design and implement account-based marketing campaigns for lead generation and web presence advancement.
· Lead social media campaigns to enhance brand awareness and generate leads.
· Manage retargeting campaigns for an effective multi-touch approach.
· Build and execute a plan for SEO, SEM, and email marketing activities.
· Contribute to the creation of marketing content required for digital activities.
· Monitor and analyse campaign performance using marketing analytics tools and prepare regular reports.
· Improve conversion across product solutions, collaborating cross-functionally to determine lead quality, quantity, and cost structure.
· Manage marketing projects from concept to completion, ensuring timely completion within scope.
· Collaborate closely with the internal marketing team, cross-functional teams, and regional sales teams for seamless execution of marketing initiatives.
· Minimum 6 years of experience in advertising.
· Minimum 4 years in planning and executing digital campaigns across various platforms: distinctive knowledge of building and running campaigns on Google, LinkedIn is a must.
· Telecom or tech industry experience is a must. Deep understanding of telco products is a big plus. Otherwise, you need to be eager to learn a lot about network services and do it rather quickly.
· Advanced English (B2/C1/C2 level)
· Customer-focused, B2B marketing skills with the ability to translate core customer problems into creative campaign concepts.
· Experience using efficient SEO tools and knowledge of digital marketing trends.
· Solid understanding of concepts like competitor matrix, audience segmentation, targeting, etc.
· Experience working closely with cross-functional teams.
· Strong stakeholder management skills to align global communications strategy with local strategies.
· Proven record of building successful digital campaigns.
· A curious, creative, and strategic mindset.
· Ability to lead, create, and execute campaigns autonomously.
· Good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
It will be a plus:
· Additional language proficiency.
· Web development knowledge (setting tasks for developers to achieve goals).
What We Offer:
· Competitive salary based on interview results.
· Bonus scheme.
· Flexible working environment.
· Opportunity to work in a mid-size and rapidly growing global organization with a professional, friendly, and dynamic team.
· Multiple opportunities for career development and promotion based on performance.
· Training and industry event attendance.
Open application formCan’t see a position suitable for you, but think you have something to offer? We’d love to hear from you.